Monday, August 20, 2012

from postcard to postcard.

I love drinking coffee on the terrase of little cafes listening to the buskers play the accordian. I love walking along narrow cobblestone streets to the sound of church bells. I love being surrounded by so many different languages (although am thankful most people speak English). I love that there seems to be more bikes than cars. I love the all of the vehicle free plazas and squares surrounded by small restaurants, cafes, and shops. I love gazing at the intricate architechture of buildings straight out of history, and the cute houses with shudders. I love trying new food, and the ridiculous amount of ice cream shops. I love that people know so much about their culture, the richness of which all Europe seems to be drenched. I'm soaking it all up: each place full of new streets to wander and explore.   

1 comment: